4H Photos - Scroll Down For Blog Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

4H Updates

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a little sad the fair is over.  Everyone did such a good job and it was so much fun!  But moving on, Susan and Big Jim have asked me to let you know about upcoming events.

This Saturday 9/3 - BARN MEETING CANCELED due to the holiday.

Next meeting will be Monday September 12, 6-7:30 pm at the fairgrounds.

Next Barn Day Saturday September 17 at O'Neil Farm.  We will be preparing for Farm Day, which is Sunday September 18.

Don't forget to send me your great pix from the fair so I can finally update the pix on the website!!

Thank you
Maryellen Lee



--
Be sure to check the blog for up-to-date information, pictures and more.

http://farmtastic4h.blogspot.com/

No comments: