4H Photos - Scroll Down For Blog Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dairy Judging Tryouts

Dairy Judging Tryouts!

Save the date and more details will be out shortly. Please respond to the below questions so I can set up tours in a timely manner with the farms.

 

Saturday June 11th in Worcester County.  Hoping to go to 2 farms for a day of judging multiple breeds.  I need to confirm the farms, so once I do I will let everyone know.  Plan is to have registration at 9:30 and start judging @ 10AM stop around noonhave lunch/ travel to next farm for around 1pm and be done judging by around 3pm or so.  For those of you interested in the BIG E 4H judging team I will be having a separate evening for in depth reasons from this tour.  Date and place to be determined.  For beginner reasons we will go over each class with some reason information at the tour so you can get an idea of terms and parts.

 

Also on Thursday June 16th around 6:30pm at Spencer fair grounds we will be putting together some classes at the state Jersey show. This evening will be low key and allow for time for a lot of comparing of cattle.

 

Also please let me know if Thursday June 23rd would work for you.  I would like to do a tour in the Hampshire/ Franklin area during the day that day, but can do evening depending on responses from you guys.

 

Alyssa could you let me know if July 12 would work for a tour at Appleton?  Preferably during the day. 

 

Any questions please let me know.

Thank you Moira Poitras mpoitras@charter.net

 


--
Be sure to check the blog for up-to-date information, pictures and more.

http://farmtastic4h.blogspot.com/

No comments: