4H Photos - Scroll Down For Blog Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

4H update

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still waiting on the list of cows available from Mr. Oneil and Mr. Jeff Chandler and as soon as we have the list of cows then we will assign them to the 4H member.
 
also this is a reminder that the club was asked to participate in the Yesterdays at the Winslow House and Daniel Webster Estate on Monday May 30th from noon-3p. anyone that is interested in helping out plz let me know. You can either dress in your 4H t-shirts with blue jeans or wear the clothes from that time period..
 
 
June 3rd 4p-9p I will be hosting the annual alpaca and sheep shearing at my house any one interested in seeing how a sheep or alpaca is shorn is more than welcome to come by 252 Tea Rock Lane, Marshfield
my home number is 781-837-8288
 
this will take place rain or shine as we shear in my garage...I welcome all club members and families to come by and meet the shearer and ask questions....
 
 
just a reminder that there is a barn meeting on May 21st from 9-1030a at the Oneil farm..I am hoping that this will be the day that you will meet your cow for Marshfield fair :)
 
Hope to see everyone soon....
 
Thank you for all that attended our meeting last Monday night with Molly Volmer.
 
 
Have a great day
 
 
 
 
  
Susan B. Peavey
 


--
Be sure to check the blog for up-to-date information, pictures and more.

http://farmtastic4h.blogspot.com/

No comments: